Info regarding equipment will be coming soon.
Here is what I currently know (based on the comments I made on Kongregate a long time ago):
- Every weapon variety also has variations on + to chance stats (i.e. proc/crit chance etc.)
- Some items are obtainable with 100% chance based on a specific event (i.e. always awarded 1 soul item for entering the spirit realm or whatever it's called, always awarded 1 red chest item at every area you meet the ghost of your wife)
- Prefixes and suffixes matter, for example, swift (prefix) means + to crit damage.
- Equipment parameters (other than +to % chance of proc/crit/etc) are based on equipment level.
This section describes hidden stats on weapons (i.e. magic proc;crit chance)
- This section is under construction, but as of now, I can assure you that blade is in every way superior to spear or dagger (dagger is supposed to add "Defend" but doesn't). This is on the assumption that you click monsters, as weapon attack speed normally has a default speed (daggers are supposed to be quicker if you are not actively clicking)
|Weapon||Hidden Stats||Stat distribution (Damage to Critcal Damage ratio x:y, x=damage; y=critical damage)|
|Dagger||Supposedly Defense but doesn't add to it.||Skewed 1:4 (overall stats lower than that of blade of same level)|
|Blade||Critical Chance||Skewed 1:2|
|Spear||Critical Chance (Lower than that given by blade)||Skewed 1:2 (stats are lower than that given by blade of same level)|
|Hammer||Magic Proc||Skewed 3:1?|
Level Based Stats For All EquipmentEdit
Note that there is a range involved in the given stats, which will be listed here.
- Numbers listed here are the multipliers for the given stat. Quality will have an effect on stats.
|Equipment||Damage||Critical Damage||Armor||Run Speed||Other Stats (i.e. crit chance/proc/chop/cleave)|
|Dagger||2.25 to 2.5||9 to 10||N/A||N/A||???|
|Blade||4.5 to 5||9 to 10||N/A||N/A||???|
|Spear||4 to 4.5?||8 to 9?||N/A||N/A||???|
|Axe||10 to 10.5?||3.33 to 3.58?||N/A||N/A||???|
|Shield||N/A||N/A||9 to 10?||N/A||???|
|Helmet||N/A||N/A||9 to 10?||N/A||???|
|Plate||N/A||N/A||9 to 10?||N/A||???|
|Boots||N/A||N/A||9 to 10?||???||???|
This section describes the impact of a prefix/suffix on equipment.
- Note: Under Construction, Will be sorted for ease of access in the future.
|Swift||+Extra Critical||Purple equipment|
|Barbed||+Critical Chance||Gold Equipment (from shop)|
|Magical||+Magic Proc||Purple Equipment|
|Evil Worship||+Deathstrike||Green Equipment|
|Sharp||+Extra Critical||Gold Equipment (from shop)|
|Gold||+Magic Proc||Gold Equipment (from shop)|
|Superkill's||+Critical Chance||Green Prefix|
|Suicide||+ Life Regen||Green Suffix|
|Unawakening||+ Life Steal||Green Suffix|
|Decapitation||+ Chop||Red Suffix|
|Ghostly||+Crit Chance||Cyan Prefix|
|Leaf (ring)||+Critical Damage||Any Ring|
|King's (ring)||+Damage||Any Ring|
|Stone (ring)||+Armor||Any Ring|
|Bengal's||+Extra Damage||Green Prefix|
|Dark Heart||+Cleave||Green Suffix|
|Soul||+Magic Proc||Cyan Prefix|
|Possession||Life Steal||Cyan Suffix|
|Phase||+Critical Damage||Red Prefix|
|Notor's||+Extra Critical||Green Prefix|
So far, from data collected, % chance of a chest to drop from crates/non-monster objects is roughly 10 to 20%, currently it looks like a 15% chance to drop a chest; roughly 80% are brown, and roughly 20% are blue, the rest will be green or sword of 10,000 cuts; I suspect this drop rate would be less than 1% for both chest types. My guess would be that sword of 10,000 cuts is probably 1/1000 or 1/10,000 chance, and green chests are likely double or 4x that chance. (keep in mind this is all from crates, not monsters). The following chests do not drop from crates: Yellow/orange (red gear); Purple; Cyan.
Table Format (drop rate from crates):
|Chest Type||Drop Chance|
|Nothing or potion||84% (assumed, Estimation)|
|Brown||12% (assumed, Estimation)|
|3% (assumed, Estimation)|
|Green||>1% (assumed); Estimated at 0.8%|
|Sword of 10,000 Cuts||>0.1% (assumed)|
|Purple||0% (obtained from bosses)|
|Cyan||0% (obtained from spirit world boss; to get there click the soul you get every 4 levels, however it will consume your extra life)|
|Gold||0% (obtained from shop)|
|Red||0% (obtained from soul of your wife every 4 levels)|
Set Stat BonusesEdit
This section lists the bonuses obtained from wearing a full set. Sets are determined by color. Brown, blue, green, gold, purple, red.
|Grey||Quick Armor (+25 *Crit, +64 RunSpeed)|
|Blue||Strong Armor (+25 *Defend, +200 Life)|
|Purple||Battle Mage (+25 *Proc, +100 Magic Damage)|
|Green||Nature's Blessings (+10 chop, +64 Regen)|
|Red||Demon's Black King (+10 LifeSteal, +64 DeathStrike)|
|Gold||Gold Knight (+32 Damage, +32 Critical)|
|Black||Berserker Knight (+16 DeathStrike, +64 RunSpeed)|
|Cyan||Ancient Ghost (+100 critical, +32 cleave)|